Since my neighborhood literally ran out of running water (our lines froze), my school workload has lessened somewhat. I’ve taken that time this Friday to do some things I enjoy for a change, and one of those things is browsing makeup sales. I am somewhat of a connoisseur, having to take myself from a rough three to about a 6.2 using only makeup and my tools every day. I promise I know what the good stuff is. Below I’ll list some worthwhile picks from Sephora’s newly updated sale section.
- these Huda Beauty mini palettes are sensational, I have one in Coral that is my summer go-to
- Benefit blush, bronzer, highlighter palette — foolproof and a highlighter that will make you pass out. In a good way. It’s almost half off too, so go get it.
- THIS PALETTE is my everything. You can also get it for basically 75% off right now, so there’s little risk for really high quality product. Very beginner-friendly, as it’s not too too pigmented, making it an incredibly easy blend. The metallics are also bamboozling. Prepare to be bamboozled. Not to mention that it’s fully recyclable and vegan.
- this bronzer is not only very inexpensive for Kevyn Aucoin but also highly innovative at a time when it’s hard to produce makeup I haven’t seen before. I mean 22 dollars for a Kevyn Aucoin bronzer?? Come on.
- every metallic lid shade you need — a true silver, a true gold, a copper, and a cranberry…what more do you need if you have a crease shade (which could be your bronzer)?
- this lash curler/famous mascara combo — for 25?? That’s less than my last lash curler cost by itself.
I’m scared that if I wait any longer some of these options will sell out! Good luck, fellow soldiers. Just don’t get the bobby pin that says “vibes” in rhinestones, and we’re good.