As a girl who has consumed anti-MLM content for YEARS, I even shocked myself when I decided to join a network marketing company. Fortunately for me, not all network marketing companies are created equal. I’m going to write this in list form so that it’s easy to read and follow along. Here goes:
- I fell in love with the starter kit…even though I expected not to. In fact, I wished that I wouldn’t like the products so that I had an excuse not to take this leap into network marketing. I know I’ve said this before, but I was instantly and profoundly blown away by how effective these little vials of essential oils could be. Within a matter of days, I was using the topically and aromatically. I have been dragging my diffuser from room to room with me because I am so much more productive with it doing its thang. It has become an integral part of both my work and my bedtime rituals. I have a video on both my Facebook and my regular Instagram account going over the starter kit oils if you would like to learn more!
- I realized that the stigma around MLMs was largely a product of what I’d been told, not what I’d experienced firsthand. I’d never really thought about the fact that network marketing companies mirror big corporations and even smaller ones — the boss always makes the most money, and you always have to work from the ground up to build your career. The difference with Young Living is that those above you are not your ceiling. You can outrank and out-earn the person who enrolls you or sponsors you. With this network marketing company, there are no ceilings placed on how much you can earn. There is no cap on bonuses or commission, and you can, like I said, outrank those above you. The possibility for upward mobility is actually much higher than you may be led to believe if you subscribe to the stigma around network marketing.
- Also, there’s the common hesitation based in the myth that the market is over-saturated. One, Young Living is opening new markets around the world all the time. Just go to http://www.youngliving.com to see all the countries listed! Also, there are new people turning 18 every day. This market is never-ending, really.
- Young Living has withstood the test of time. Essential oils and non-toxic living aren’t going to go out of style. Yes, they’re somewhat of a fad now because places like Target see a massive money-making opportunity, so they create “essential oils” that are actually full of synthetic fillers and fragrance. Young Living has third party labs test their oils to ensure that they’re pure and that each compound is intact and as effective as possible within that oil. Pretty impressive! Back to the main point, living a life of greater wellness with natural and helpful products is not going to stop being someone’s priority one day. Once you experience firsthand the benefits that come along with a low-tox lifestyle, you’ll never go back. I can promise you that.
- YL’s product lines are so diverse — you can get anything from essential oils to nutritional supplements to makeup to baby wipes. There is no limit to what you can do and achieve with Young Living. Again, once you experience these products firsthand…don’t say I didn’t warn you. You’ll be hooked.
- The differences I’ve seen in my life since introducing essential oils into it have been awesome, in the truest sense of the word. Who knew that I could have a more balanced mind, a better sleep schedule, and more overall happiness just by adding these supplementary helpers to my normal medical and therapeutic routine.
- Like I said before, not all network marketing companies are created equal, and not all teams within those companies are either. I’m so lucky to have joined a team of driven, honest, brave, rad women who have held me up every step of the way. We don’t do business in the cringey way I’ve seen it done by so many other companies. We don’t even encourage cold messaging. When the right person is ready, I pray they will come my way.
- I get to make some extra coin helping people live a life of maximal wellness! I love helping people, especially with something that could really change their lives for the better. That’s my main impetus for doing this.
I have to restrain myself from making this list eight miles long because I truly could. As I’m typing right now, I’m thinking about the wonderfully supportive community of friends I’ve gained, the benefits I’ve been able to share with my family, and more. I have found this experience to be the most enriching, rewarding, and fulfilling journey of which I’ve ever been a part. If you’d like to come along with me, message me at 601 813-6780. No pressure.
If you would like to support me, check out my website by clicking here and follow my oily instagram @ethelsaromatherapy. If you do choose to purchase something from Young Living (I would recommend the premium starter kit), make sure my number — 29590525 — is in the enroller and sponsor sections. Thanks for reading!