I’m just going to say it — I’m an Etsy fiend. FIEND. I love supporting small artists/business, and I especially love getting custom stuff ordered. Today, however, I’m just going to focus on black owned Etsy shops I absolutely drool over.
- This one I almost don’t even want to divulge it’s so good. I kinda want to keep it a secret for myself because these nails are not only crazily beautiful but also reasonably priced. In the spirit of solidarity, however, I’ll share the good with y’all.
- I love how bizarre this shop’s offerings are. Doesn’t stop me from wanting those coasters real bad.
- This shop is so cool! I particularly love the notebooks.
- Okay so I love natural body butters and other goodies, and this shop offers an unscented version which is just so thoughtful of them. I adore a good unscented lotion that doesn’t interfere with your perfume.
- I don’t even have my ears pierced, but I’m considering it after seeing this shop’s inventory. JUST LOOK AT HOW MARVELOUS AND BEAUTIFUL.
- Okay I’m not sure this is a black owned brand, but the fact that these exist was just too amazing for me to pass up.
- This one isn’t actually black owned, but look at how amazing THESE earrings are. I’m going to Claire’s to get my ears pierced tomorrow — anyone want to join?
Support black business people. You don’t have an excuse not to anymore. I mean, did you see those nails?